Campaign is currently searching for a Creative Technologist to join our team, to help with rapid prototyping and build out the Minimum Viable Product.
The Creative Technologist will be the key developer on the project, responsible for moving us toward our Minimum Viable Product launch. All development connected to the product will be the intellectual property of Campaign design, and the successful candidate will be required to sign a contract to this effect, as well as an NDA to maintain confidentiality about the venture during the development period.
Elements to explore will include:
- Research and implement existing image recognition tools, with consideration into API’s / SDK’s that will enable the product to get off the ground quickly
- Research and implement into existing payment mechanisms, consideration into API’s / SDK’s that the product might be able to use
- Contribute to the design of the technical architecture for the MVP, working with early research from UX team into the Mobile UI
- Work with UX and design teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
The Ideal Candidate skill set:
Self-starter with ability to move quickly and get ideas off the ground
Professional / Commercial experience working with a team
Working with Sass + Compass, or other CSS preprocessors
Working within a collaborative developer environment using Git version control
Appreciation for design and for working in a creative environment
Understanding of Technical Architecture best practices
Understanding of object oriented development, functional programming and refactoring
Experience integrating with REST web services and APIs
Experience with Core Data
A keen interest in API design
Nice to have:
• Interest and passion in creative industries, Fashion, Retail, etc.
• React Native
• Knowledge of Quartz and Core Animation
• Machine Learning experience or AI familiarity